On-Site Boat Rentals - life jackets are included in rental rate
- Canoe: $35/day or $175/week
- Single recreational kayak: $35/day (no weekly rate)
- Double recreational kayak: $45/day (no weekly rate)
- Rowboat without motor: $35/day (no weekly rate)
- Rowboat with 8hp motor: $95/day or $475/week
Saranac Chain of Lakes
From Cochran's Adirondack Cabins, you are able to travel from Kiwassa Lake, by boat, to the Village of Saranac Lake, via the Saranac Lake Chain of Lakes. The popular Adirondack route from Kiwassa Lake takes you through Oseetah Lake into the Village of Saranac Lake where the Saranac River begins. You may also enjoy a waterway trip 40 miles through scenic Adirondack lakes, ponds, rivers, streams and go through New York State lock systems into the Adirondack State Preserve. Learn more about the Adirondack Lakes.